To enable the Labs version of Google Wave, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your admin control panel at http://www.google.com/a/yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is your actual domain name.
- Click Domain settings.
- On the Domain settings page, do the following:
- Under Languages, select English. If your control panel is already in a language other than English, you can change the language again after you enable Google Wave.
- Under New services and pre-release features, select Enable pre-release features. Learn more about this option
- Under Control panel, select Next generation. Learn more about this option
- Click Save changes.
Google Wave now appears as "Active" on your control panel dashboard:
To switch your admin control panel back to a language other than English: After you enable Google Wave, switch your control panel back to Current Version and set the language back to the other language. Google Wave will remain enabled, but the settings in the control panel will be in English.